“We strive to make Cerealto a good place to work, a place where all our employees can access to quality jobs and develop their talent”
We are aware that Cerealto is the result of the dreams, capacities and passion of all our employees, so our focus will always be on ensuring stable and quality jobs for our people, promoting equality and diversity at all levels.
In that way, the Company has reinforced its commitment to always guarantee objectivity in labor relations and promote fair treatment with its employees.
Our great commitment is to build and consolidate teams with high performance and commitment, while guaranteeing their well-being and personal development.
People at Cerealto:
- We are a multinational formed by almost 2.886 people, with equality ratios of 50% men and 50% women.
- We have a people from 35 different nationalities.
- 8% of our employees come from groups at risk of social exclusion.
- 75% of employees have permanent contracts.
- In 2022 we achieved the 83rd position in the general ranking of the 100 most responsible companies in Spain in terms of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance).
- 79th position in the ranking of the 100 most reputable companies in Spain according to Merco Empresas.
- Position 83 in the ranking of the 100 companies with the greatest capacity to attract and retain talent in Spain (6th in the agri-food sector) according to Merco Talento.
Discovering talent and fostering its growth in the Company
We have a comprehensive Talent Management system, made up of a variety of tools that allow us to set targets, assess performance, improve leadership and identify high-potential coworkers. These tools are:
- Definition of objectives and Action Plans (DOPA).
- Monitoring and Assessment System.
- Feedback 360º and 180º.